Membership Development Chair - PDG Norma Madayag-Reilly
To see a video of Past RI President K.R. Ravindran talking about membership in Rotary please click here
To see a video of Rotary International Director Brad Howard talking about membership please click here To get to the main point of his video move ahead to about 12:30
- JOIN MEN & WOMEN from all continents, cultures, and occupations
- EXCHANGE IDEAS and form lifelong friendships
- TAKE ACTION to create positive change in our communities and beyond
CLUB SERVICE: MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Serve as a resource and provide assistance to District 7120 Clubs for membership development; member attraction (recruitment) and engagement (involving members in the club and its activities).
- Provide support to the clubs, as well as to District 7120, so that they can achieve their membership goals for the year.
- Identify and re-engage people who have participated in various Rotary Foundation and Rotary International programs; i.e., Group Study Exchange, Ambassadorial and Peace scholars; Vocational Training Team members, RYLA, Rotaractors, Interactors, etc.
- Provide support for new club development.
- Welcome new club members each month announcing them in the monthly District Newsletter.
- Hold District educational workshop(s).
- Conduct Area meeting(s) to address regional issues and concerns related to membership development.
- Send membership development information to all District 7120 Rotarians via the District Newsletter and/or the District Membership Development Webpages.
- Promote and create opportunities for clubs to collaborate and share best practices and/or brainstorm membership development ideas
Tom Rogers, DG, Canandaigua email@example.com
Don Milton, DGE, Penfield firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Slovak, DGN, Bath email@example.com
Bill Gormont, Immediate Past DG, Greece firstname.lastname@example.org
“This is a changing world; we must be prepared to change with it. The story of Rotary will have to be written again and again.”- Paul Harris, circa 1935