Dear Rotarians,

We really need more support in finding host families to make this program continue. Please share this information with anyone you think would be interested.

Host Families Are Needed for Exchange Students!
          How many international connections do you have? The Faribault Rotary Club can help you grow your international connections with our Youth Exchange Program.  The Faribault Rotary Club is currently looking for host families for a 17 year female from Italy and a 17 year old female from South Korea. Each student typically stays with three host families during the school year.  The students will arrive in mid-to-late August.

The first host family will host a student from when they arrive in August through Thanksgiving. The second family is needed to host the student from after Thanksgiving through spring break in mid March.  Another family is needed from after spring break until the student leaves the beginning of July.  The students will be attending Faribault High School.  

The Rotary club helps cover the cost of most school related activities, school lunches and also provides the student a small monthly allowance.  If you would like more information, contact Lisa Humfeld-Wilson at 507-330-0108 or info@humfeldchiropractic.com.

Thank You!.