Hopkins Rotary Foundation

Since the early 1960's we estimate over 260 Hopkins and Minnetonka students have received scholarship awards from Hopkins Rotary.  The Hopkins Rotary Foundation (HRF) was created in 1992 with a charter of providing a legacy of scholarship programs for local students. 

Hopkins Rotary Foundation Impacts Our Communities:
- Provided funding for Cottageville Park and Pavilion 
- Supported over 100 Scholarships for Hopkins and Minnetonka High School Students
 - Supports Thrive Mentorship Program for Hopkins and Minnetonka Youth
 - Helped fund the Bike Trail Head (Oasis Rotary Park)  Welcoming Bikers to Hopkins
 - Supports International Youth Exchange with inbound and outbound students every year

The foundations goal is to grow the value of the principle through ongoing donations to support a stable legacy of educational benefits for our youth.  With over $200,000 in principle, this Foundation is an important part of how Hopkins Rotary impacts our communities.

The HR Foundation Board consists of the current Hopkins Rotary Club President and the past  2 Presidents.   

Many Rotarians have contributed in support service as well as dollars to make the HR Foundation a success.  The estate of Mr. Josef Pausch gifted $100,000 in 2002.  This gift has enabled the HR Foundation to award an annual Joseph Pausch scholarship each year.  The estate of Tom Hance generously gifted $25,000 in 2007.  We have also seen many individual gifts ranging in value over the years from many Rotarians.

Foundation Investment Growth
 - CD & Savings Growth on Principle
 - Weekly Rotarian General Donations (Fines)
 - Annual and Memorial Donations
 - Estate Gifts

The founders of the Hopkins Rotary Foundation intended that Rotarians give to the Hopkins Rotary Foundation in memory of each other.  Click here to download a Hopkins Rotary Foundation Memorial gift form.

Gifts to the Hopkins Rotary Foundation are tax deductible.  All donations will receive a letter of receipt for tax purposes. 

Thanks to the many generous Rotarians and their families for making the Hopkins Rotary Foundation a success.

Questions about the Hopkins Rotary Foundation?  Check with one of our past presidents for more information.