Dave Treick, Kai, Ted Gerber

Kai has been busy this school year and has been a wonderful addition to our Youth Exchange Program.  His very special Polish Dinner Party was held at Jen Talich's home on Sunday, May 21, to help him raise funds for his trip to the west coast.  He will graduate from Cody High School on Friday, May 26, and then off to District Conference in Casper, June 1, before leaving on his western tour June 7.  

Our 2016-17 Youth Exchange Student, Kajetan Sroczyǹski, better known as Kai, arrived in August from Chorzow, Poland.  He was hosted first by Marc and Jodie Thompson, then moved to Sarah and Bob Call’s home in December.  Now, he’s being hosted by Jay and Karen Nielson.

Upon entering Cody High School, Kai quickly joined the Varsity Tennis Team, was named to the All-State Tennis Team, and won 2nd place in the State Doubles tournament.  Kai played snare drum in the CHS Marching Band, and attended homecoming.  He is an outstanding skier, is a member of the CHS ski team, and is currently 5th in the State!  Many thanks to Jim Landers for Kai’s ski pass.  Kai has many friends at the high school and is learning to play the guitar.  Kai has one sister who is 23 years old.

Our out-going Youth Exchange Student is Ted Gerber.  He’ll be traveling to Sweden in August.