Hillsborough Rotary Foundation

Subpages
Donations
Links
Files
Photo Albums

The Rotary Club of Hillsborough Foundation is organized exclusively for the charitable and educational purposes of the Rotary Club of Hillsborough. Some of the clubs interest are to support community, civil, cultural, and social institutions. To provide immediate and long term assistance to individuals in community and personal crisis. To identify and promote awareness of the needs of the community and contribute towards meeting those needs. To support programs in the community for the education and physical health of young people. To provide scholarships to advance the education of members of the community. To support programs undertaken by the Rotary International Foundation, directly or through contributions to the foundation and the five avenues of service: club service, vocational service, community service, international service, and new generations. This foundation may be active in each of the five avenues of service. To support its programs through volunteer personal commitments and financial commitments. To all things necessary and proper to achieve said goals for which non-profit organizations may be organized under the "New Jersey non-profit Corporation Act".

Individual Donors

By giving to charitable and philanthropic organizations you can exercise your support for the goals, people, and purposes you believe in. Philanthropy is your individual response to human needs; an opportunity to give is an opportunity to be involved. It is caring and serving. Philanthropy gives your wealth meaning and engages you as stewards in the betterment of society.

The Rotary Cub of Hillsborough Foundation is a 501c3 corporation and any donation made to this foundation are tax deductible.

The Rotary Foundation helps to fund the following charities and projects ANNUALLY:

• Donate money to the Hillsborough Township Food Pantry
  • Student scholarships are given annually to 4 Hillsborough High School Seniors
  • Dictionary Project: Hillsborough Rotary provides a new dictionary to every 3rd grader in Hillsborough Township School
  • Hillsborough Robotics
  • Hillsborough High School Interact
  • Hillsborough High School Cheerleaders
  • Hillsborough Township Fire Company #3
  • Operation Shoebox
  • Operation Chillout
  • Hillsborough Rotary Family Fun Day for Special Needs
  • Support District 7510 Veterans Appreciation Day
  • Homes for Hope Adoption of Children/Branchburg Rotary
  • Polio Plus- Rotary International
  • Purchase & Donate gift cards to Hillsborough Township Social Services for distribution to families at Christmas
If you would like to donate to one of the above charities or projects please contact us at:

Hillsborough Rotary Club
P.O.Box 5644
Hillsborough, NJ 08844