Dr. Daniel Bronstein was asked to come up to the front of the room along with his Sponsor Sandy Nichols and welcomed him into membership. She affixed his Rotary pin to his lapel and he was welcomed by the membership with a standing ovation.  Sandy also was presented with a pin for sponsoring Daniel, and Brad Evans was introduced as his Mentor.

Dr. Bronstein attended the University of California Santa Barbara and graduated with a BA in religious sociology in 2003.  While an undergraduate, Daniel, who was an intercollegiate waterskier, injured his back and left knee ski jumping.  As an EMT and medical school prospect, he initially tried a medical solution to his problem to no avail, but shortly after discovered chiropractic, which saved his career.  

In 2007, he entered the chiropractic program at the Southern California University of Health Sciences from which he graduated magna cum laude in 2010.  Since matriculating in chiropractic college, Dr. Bronstein has played a significant role in the profession's advancement, having served as the National Vice Chair of the Student American Chiropractic Association, the Chair of the Southern California delegation to the World Congress of Chiropractic Students and the third chiropractic student in history to serve as an intern at World Health Organization headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.  He has lobbied for healthcare and Veteran's Affairs reform in Washington DC five times, and is a perpetual political advocate.  Dr Bronstein has been honored as the World Congress of Chiropractic Students' Most Outstanding Delegate, the Student American Chiropractic Association's Member of the Year and the Southern California University of Health Sciences George B Haynes Alumni Association Award recipient.

Daniel understands that strong communities beget health, which is why he sees such a tremendous value in Rotary International membership and involvement.  Rotary's "Service Above Self" message is powerfully congruent with his private practice care model and continues to be an essential component of his personal mission and vision.  He looks forward to continually serving his new community, both locally and beyond.