Community Consolidated School District Respect Student Leadership Team comes to visit the Rotary Club of Carol Stream.
Each week, our Rotary Club of Carol Stream invites speakers to enlighten our members on events and issues that effect our community and the world at large.  Today we were
joined by 10 member representatives of the Community Consolidated School District 93's elite Expect Respect Student Leadership Team.  The girls represent 4th-8th graders
that were chosen based on their applications to join the Team.  They are from all 7 schools across the district.  The girls enlightened our members about their mission by performing skits and giving us a QUIZ!  Our members needed a lot of help (and hints) to learn about the three important acronyms they are trying to promote:  SWAT (stop, walk, and talk), SBL (stop, breathe, leave), and HERO (help everyone respect others).  The students learn about techniques to stop bullying in their schools, disengage from arguments, and are encouraged to help  and respect other students when they observe issues as well.  The Four Way Test in Rotary aligns with the  mission of this Team.  We hope to help bridge these young minds into Interact clubs, and then to Rotary in the future.