Posted by Valerie Riedthaler on Jun 28, 2018
Meet the OAPSA Executive Director!Donna Stelzer became OAPSA’s Executive Director on June 1, 2018.     She is an experienced and successful educational leader in the state of Ohio with more than 26 years in educational administration connected to Special Education and Student Services. Donna also has 14 years as an Intervention Specialist in high incidence and low incidence programs.   Donna is also the Director of School Psychology Program at Madison-Champaign ESC located in Urbana, Ohio. Being a part of the MCESC Administrative Team for the past 17 years, she is well versed in marketing skills, using efficient business practices, and developing servant leaders.    Donna is currently a member of Ohio’s Related Service Personnel Shortage Workgroup and a member of the State Advisory Panel for Exceptional Children (SAPEC).   She serves as the Adjunct Professor for Ashland University helping participants of OAPSA Conferences earn credit for their attendance. Donna has been a member of OAPSA for more than 17 years.  She served on OAPSA’s Executive Board for five years as Secretary, President Elect, President and Past President. She describes OAPSA as her life line for navigating all of the best practices and mandates connected to Special Education and Student Services.  Donna is married and has three sons, three daughter-in laws, and six grandchildren. 

Donna Stelzer became OAPSA’s Executive Director on June 1, 2018.     She is an experienced and successful educational leader in the state of Ohio with more than 26 years in educational administration connected to Special Education and Student Services. Donna also has 14 years as an Intervention Specialist in high incidence and low incidence programs.   Donna is also the Director of School Psychology Program at Madison-Champaign ESC located in Urbana, Ohio. Being a part of the MCESC Administrative Team for the past 17 years, she is well versed in marketing skills, using efficient business practices, and developing servant leaders.    Donna is currently a member of Ohio’s Related Service Personnel Shortage Workgroup and a member of the State Advisory Panel for Exceptional Children (SAPEC).   She serves as the Adjunct Professor for Ashland University helping participants of OAPSA Conferences earn credit for their attendance. Donna has been a member of OAPSA for more than 17 years.  She served on OAPSA’s Executive Board for five years as Secretary, President Elect, President and Past President. She describes OAPSA as her life line for navigating all of the best practices and mandates connected to Special Education and Student Services.  Donna is married and has three sons, three daughter-in laws, and six grandchildren.