Posted by By Ryan Hyland
Rotary International President-elect K.R. "Ravi" Ravindran announces this Presidential theme for 2015-2016, Be a Gift to the World, at the opening session of the International Assembly in San Diego, CA USA.
Ramp Project puts Service into Action!
As a District 5520 Rotarian, creating a log-in is fairly simple! Follow these steps:
1. Click on the log in button on the right side of the dark blue menu bar on the home page.
2. You will be prompted with a log in window.
3. Enter your email address of record (your email should have been entered and kept current by your club secretary).
4. For your first time logging in, click on “I forgot my password”.
5. You will receive your user Id and password by email to your address of record.
6. Once you have gained access to the website, click on “My Profile”, on the top menu bar and then click on “Change my password”. Now go back to “My Profile” and edit and save your contact data.
7. If you have any problems, please contact Kathy Fuller at 575-430-0432.
Provide support and resources for every member to understand, achieve, sustain, and share “Service Above Self”.