Light Up Rotary
The Object of Rotary
- the development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- high ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to service society;
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business, and community life;
- the advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
An Evening of Wine Tasting
Polish Center of WisconsinJan 30, 2015
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Bublitz RestaurantFeb 07, 2015
Murder Mystery Dinner
New Berlin Banquet CenterFeb 07, 2015
5:00 PM – 11:30 PM
WISCONSIN LT. GOVERNOR REBECCA KLEEFISH
Lake Lawn LodgeFeb 09, 2015
11:45 AM – 1:00 PM
Grant Management Seminar
Citizen's Bank of MukwonagoFeb 19, 2015
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Olympia ResortFeb 21, 2015
Founders Rotary Club Vegas Night
Festive HallFeb 21, 2015
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Waukesha Rotary Pancake Festival
Waukesha Expo CenterFeb 28, 2015
Westin InnMar 06, 2015 – Mar 08, 2015
January - Our Halfway Marker
- MEMBERSHIP - The more members we have, the more people we can help and the more good we can do in the world. Keep your ‘ASK’ in gear and grow your clubs. If your club goal has already been achieved, consider adjusting (hopefully upward!) based on your planned member attraction efforts for the rest of the year.
World Affairs Seminar
2015 Rotary International Convention
Awaits Your Reservation
JOIN THE CELEBRATION IN SÃO PAULO
Governor Nominee For 2017-2018
Get In On The Fun!
TRI-CON REGISTRATION (click here)
- Michael Angelo Caruso – a young Rotarian from Michigan, an internationally known motivational speaker, author, and entertainer who can truly “trick people into being successful”.
Global Energy: Who's Got the Power?
- Are between the ages of 16-18
- Completed their sophomore, junior, or senior year in high school
- In good academic standing
- Interested in global issues and building a strong portfolio for college and future careers.
- Early Bird payments received by February 28 receive a $50 discount
- A Late Fee may apply if paid after June 1, 2015
- Domestic - $650 (US and Canada)
- International: $550 (Includes international exchange program students studying in a "domestic" high school.
- Sponsors who send four or more students receive an additional $50 discount per student
Register for upcoming webinars.
RI's Membership Matters! webinar series continues in 2015 with three dynamic courses on club innovation, member engagement, and strengthening your Rotary club. Each webinar includes best practices, current trends, and actionable items that your club can start immediately. Register for upcoming webinars today!
WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES PEACE TODAY AND THROUGHOUT THE NEW YEAR
Congratulations to Doug and Sharon Ziegler
Mark Your Calendars
580 East Ave.
1350 Royale Mile Rd
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Putting Your Gift to Good Use
Come Join Us
Suggestions, Questions, Comments?
Colleen Kalscheuer at:
Rotary District 6270
P.O. Box 384
Hartland, WI 53029
(If you would like a phone call, please send
your name and phone number in an email)