Rotary Albert Park (part of Rotary International) is a group of neighbours, friends, and community leaders providing humanitarian service, encouraging high ethical standards in all pursuits and helping build goodwill and peace locally and worldwide. Our club was established in 1992 and has a long history of service. We have a membership of about 65 with a 50% male/female balance.
Please feel free to park onsite, they will provide complimentary Exit Parking Tickets.
- Disease prevention & treatment
- Water & sanitation
- Maternal & child health
- Basic education & literacy
- Economic & community development
- Promoting peace
Women in Rotary
- Grace Leaves, Port Melbourne, and
- D Mehra, Hoppers Crossing.