Club Executives & Directors
On World Polio Day, 24 October, Rotary will host a live-streamed event including an update on our campaign to eradicate polio. We are 99 percent of the way to ending this crippling disease. Learn why it is critical that we finish the job, and what you can do to help.
- Meet anytime between August 6th and November 15th 2014
- First person on the list is the chairman of the group
- Each group will create two themed basket for Casino Night one valued to at least $100 and one $75
- Basket to be turned into D. Schieferstein by December 1st 2014
- Groups need to meet as a unit and take a photo - sent to Tom Brooks for publication on the website etc.
- Group gathering can be for theater, dinner, drinks, volunteer event etc.
- Group plans need to be reported to Mary Bedosky at email@example.com