January 28, 2017
Welcome to the Rotary of Mountain View's website.
Please join us for a fun lunch on Tuesdays, see location and time details above.
Join our fun on Facebook, specific details of club activities and meetings:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rotary-Club-of-Mountain-View-CA/150123885066897
We look forward to seeing you! You will have a fun lunch with many laughs!
Mountain View Rotary Club - January 17, 2017
Meeting Notes by Walt
- Dave gave updates on community service. The CSMA event this past Saturday was great. Volunteers for the Community School of Music and Art service project are set for the next 2 months or so.
- Next Board Meeting, Thursday January 19th, 5 pm at CHAC to end at 5:45
- President’s Club: We are not doing fines again this year. Club members are encouraged to join the Presidents Club
- The District Conference is scheduled for May 6-7 in Santa Cruz. If you would like information on hotels, please let Jerylann know.
- Speech Contest for our Club is February 7th (Judy & Sanjay in charge). The Area 9 contest will be hosted by the Los Altos Sunset Rotary Club on March 14.
- Alan discussed the January 28th Crab Feed. He needs to know by next week how many tickets will be sold and how many people will be coming.
- Walt, “4 fer” for the day, shared a thought. He was thanked for providing the dessert.
- Mountain View Rotary golf tournament and BBQ will be held on June 9.
President Jerylann greeted all at the start of the meeting and led them in repeating the slogan: We are a Fun, Enthusiastic & Inspiring Rotary Family…we are the BEST Rotary Club around! She also announced the International theme for 2016-2017: Rotary Serving Humanity, and our District Governor’s call to action: Attract the Young, Have Lots of Fun, Get More Done! …. our Clubs call to action is: Make the World A Better Place!