The weather was a bit of a challenge but those who attended enjoyed great music, delicious food, a Live and Silent Auction, and the drawing of the winning raffle tickets. With generous corporate and individual support, the event raised more than $69,000.
Our gratitude extends to all of the event sponsors: Lewis Floor and Home and Good Earth Lighting at the Gold level; Foley Cadillac, First Bank of Highland Bank, JP Morgan, and Unique Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning at the Silver level. Bronze level; Allgauer’s, Mark Bernhard, as well as several anonymous donors.
The community stepped up in a big way with their generosity. The following restaurants provided our guests with a delicious array of food choices: Claim Co., DiPescara, Stir Crazy, Fine’s restaurant and catering, Mariano’s, Sunset Foods, Toffee Break desserts, the Bent Fork Bakery and Starbucks. Otto Brandt Winery served an assortment of fine wines. Everyone enjoyed the music of A to Z Entertainment. Howard Wallach had everyone up on the dance floor. Businesses and individuals gave certificates for attendees to bid on. There are too many to mention, but we thank them for this additional revenue source.
Thanks to all the Club members who sold raffle tickets, worked behind the scenes and stepped up to help make this a successful event. We certainly couldn’t have asked for a more fun evening.
The Rotary Club Locator app helps you find a Rotary club meeting when you're on the go.
- The "Near Me" search locates clubs within a physical radius of 100 miles. (Note: Actual driving distances may be further.)
- A keyword search for clubs. This search looks for the keyword in either the club name or meeting location address. This is useful for finding clubs that are outside of the 100-mile radius from your current location.
- A map showing a club's location and driving directions
- The ability to save search results to a list of favorite clubs
- The ability to add a club to your phone's contact list
- The club's website and primary phone number, if available
- A search function to find clubs by district
We greatfully recognize the work of our esteemed Newsletter Editors, Ron Dahlquist and Gayle Curcio. Thank you both for your wonderful service to our club!