Interested in being an Exchange Student?


If you are a High School student between the ages of 14 and 16, in good physical condition and are willing and able to serve as an ambassador for the United States, then you owe it to yourself to consider applying.  One of the best things you can do RIGHT NOW is tell someone, tell a teacher, tell a friend, tell a parent - share with someone that you are interested.  Most of the time that is all it takes stay motivated, going on exchange will be one of the most insightful events of your life - but it takes preparation, determination and patience.

For those of you ready to jump in there will be an Informational Meeting for interested students AND parents; yes PARENTS, it is crucial they be involved from the beginning.  To get a leg up you can download, fill out and e-mail, fax or hand deliver the "Short Form" application. 

Get your completed "Short Form" to Karen Tarver, Glacier Valley YEO:
via e-mail: KAREN@ERMCPA.COM
via fax: (907) 789-7128
via hand delivery: Call to arrange (907) 321-3362