Become a Member
- Discuss your community's needs and discover creative ways to meet them
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
- Connect with leaders from all continents, cultures, and occupations
The Rotary Club of Vancouver is a service club dedicated to improving the lives of others both in our community and around the world. Established in 1913 as the 1st club in British Columbia and the 2nd in Canada, our Club has a long history of service. Projects like the annual Bike-A-Thon in support of the Rotary Hearing Foundation and the Rotary World Help Network of which we are a founding member, have seen the establishment of the Rotary Hearing Clinic at St. Paul's Hospital, the Rotary Hearing Center at the University of British Columbia and the shipment of 100's of containers full of medical equipment and computers to third-world countries.
Our Club meets every Tuesday at 12 Noon at the Terminal City Club, 837 West Hastings Street. Meetings end promptly at 1:30 p.m.
If you would like to be a member of this active, thriving Club, then please attend our Luncheon as our guest. We would be pleased to introduce you to the Club, its members and answer any questions you may have about membership.
Our club offers four categories of membership: regular member; corporate member; family member and a young leader category (for members under the age of 40). A regular member pays annual fees, dues and meal costs of $467.25 per quarter. For details and information on our other membership categories please call our office at 604-685-0481.
Parking vouchers for the Terminal City Club’s covered parking are available at a cost of $14.50 each (valid Tuesdays only, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.). Tickets can be purchased at the luncheon meeting.
There are some other details you should be aware of:
- Guests are always welcome and are responsible for paying $43 for their lunch at the door.
- We encourage Rotarians to network with other clubs and offer a make-up program. When you are traveling, you are welcome to attend meetings at other clubs around the globe (see the Club Locator at www.rotary.org). All Rotary Clubs provide official make-up cards and when you turn in a card from another club (indicating you attended a regular meal meeting of that club), we will refund you $15 of your meal costs at the end of the quarter.