Global Grant Scholarships
2017-2018 Global Grant Scholarship Information
- Completed Application
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Photo (Head-shot and Professional)
- Transcripts from College (Unofficial)
For those clubs that have sponsored a scholar some of the requirements have been changed.The applicant must fill out the application, provide two references, unofficial transcripts and a headshot picture of themselves. Other requirements are in the Global Grant Scholarship manual. You can also download the Press Release for Global Grant Scholars and try to attract those interested in learning more or applying for the available scholarship(s).
District 7930 is looking for a few Scholarship Committee members.If you are interested please contact David Hart at the information below.
For those clubs that have sponsored a scholar previously, some of the requirements have changed. The applicant must fill out the application, provide two references, provide unofficial transcripts and a head-shot picture of themselves. Other requirements are in the Global Grant Scholarship manual. You can also use the prepared Global Grant Scholars Press Release to try to help publicize the opportunity that is available to scholars looking to apply.
District 7930 is looking for a few Scholarship Committee members. If you are interested please contact David Hart.
- A cultural dinner to honor the Mexican celebration, the Day of the Dead. We prepared traditional Mexican dishes and decorations for the event and received 25 guests. This dinner also doubled as a fundraiser where the proceeds were used for renovations in a girls’ home in Mexico City. We collaborated with a Rotaract Club there to facilitate the project on the ground in Mexico.
- Our club volunteers at Cottolengo, a home for children and adults with mental and physical disabilities on a monthly basis. We also donated 2,000€ for supplies that help develop sensory abilities.
- Our club continues to develop fundraisers to support two international Rotary initiatives, Life for Africa and Gambasse. Both projects support health programs in Ethiopia and Guinea Bissau respectively.