District Public Relations
The work of District Public Relations involves marketing, promotional and media activities and securing sponsors for major District events using all available methods/media including:
- Help Clubs to better project the image of Rotary-For assistance please contact the District Director whose details appear below.
- Personal Presentations to Areas of Influence-For assistance please contact the District Director whose details appear below.
- Press Releases-A suggested format for press releases is in the left column under Files
- The District Facebook Account: at https://www.facebook.com/Rotary9465
- The District Twitter Account @RotaryD9465.
- The District Website at www.rotary9465.org.au
- The District Governor's Newsletters
- The RDU Magazine & Marketing Materials-For assistance contact the committee member whose details appear below.