The Rotary District 7120 International Service Committee (ISC) educates and nurtures Rotarians and clubs who are working on AND considering working on international service projects. The ISC connects clubs, builds relationships, assists with project identification, process and resources.
The district’s focus is to:
- Assist clubs to get started with international projects
- Help prepare effective international grant proposals and applications
- Identify key local subject matter experts to establish a local network of qualified Rotarians, program participants, and alumni available to assist clubs and districts to better plan international service projects and design related grants
- Maintain a database of active international service projects currently being undertaken in our district
- Maintain a database of international service projects being considered by D7120 clubs
- Develop international service networking and partnerships between Rotary clubs and districts
- Increase understanding about the benefits and opportunities of participating in international service
Let me know how I may be of assistance.
Bill Gormont, PDG
International Service Director