The Rotary Foundation celebrates 100th anniversary
Our Foundation stands at the forefront of humanitarian service, having supported thousands of projects to provide clean water, fight disease, promote peace, and provide people with basic education — and one historic project dedicated to eradicating polio worldwide. Our centennial is the perfect time to share this impressive record of success with the world. Let’s make sure our communities know about the great work of Rotary and its Foundation.
- Host a birthday party, a PolioPlus fundraiser, or other event to create awareness of Rotary and its Foundation in your community.
- Promote your club or district projects that are funded by the Foundation.
- Find out how your club or district can develop projects in one of the six areas of focus, and apply for funding from a Foundation global grant.
- Give to The Rotary Foundation and encourage others to do the same.
- Watch the 100th video.
- Find more ideas and resources.