ClubRunner and RI Guides
DISTRICT CLUBRUNNER (rotary5950.org)
- All Rotarians in the district can log-in to District ClubRunner and update their personal information if they use their email address in ClubRunner.
- All clubs are expected to maintain current information about their club, members, executives, meeting location, etc. on this District 5950 website whether they have club versions of ClubRunner or not.
- One of the easiest ways to maintain current membership is to synchronize membership lists between Rotary International and District ClubRunner (or this can be done from the club version of ClubRunner).
- Incoming executives should be entered into District ClubRunner by June 1 so that information will be current when ClubRUnner switches the site to the new year on July 1.
- ClubRunner provides tech support to the district and to clubs via webinars, downloadable guides, online and phone help. Some key guides are downloaded to the left.
- For help accessing or finding things on District 5950 ClubRunner site, you may contact PR team member Mark Shockey at 612-799-0512 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clubs are asked to keep their websites current; the self-evaluation to the left is a tool to consider changes.
ROTARY INTERNATIONAL (rotary.org )
- A Club president, secretary, or executive secretary needs to add incoming officers at Rotary International for the new officers to have rights to set goals, change membership, etc.
- A Club president, secretary or executive secretary can add, edit, or remove a member.
- All members can log-in at Rotary International to update their information if they use their email address listed on Rotary.org (If they have a new email address, they'll need an officer to change that.) Tips for logging in at rotary.org using the NEW "My Rotary" are listed under Files on the left. With RI's new website, everyone needs to get a new log-in and password.
- Incoming presidents need to enter their goals in Rotary Club Central using the guide shown on the left.
- Additional goals can be entered by a club secretary, treasurer, foundation chair, membership chair and/or executive secretary.
- Clubs are expected to follow the RI Voice and Visual Identity Guidelines (under Files on the left) and use the new Rotary logo, messages, etc. On Rotary.org, members can login, go to the Brand Center, and access RI logos to use with publications, website, etc. You can also create a club version that can be saved to your computer for all kinds of uses.