About Our Club

Subpages
Related Pages
Links
Files
Photo Albums
 
The Rotary Club of Houston Heights was chartered April 18, 1939 with twenty-four members at the 130th Rotary District Conference in Houston.  The Rotary Club of Houston Heights was the host club of the District Conferences in 1950, 1962, and 1977.  In 1987 the Rotary Club of Houston Heights became the first club in the District to become a 100% Paul Harris Fellow club.  The Rotary Club of Houston Heights has produced more District Governors than any other club in District 5890 with nine District Governors coming from the club, four of whom are still active in the club.