Wayzata Rotary Foundation Grant Deadline: 4/20
Wayzata Rotary Club is proud to support projects and community organizations by funding grants twice a year, in May and in November. We typically make awards of $100-2000, and ask that each request be sponsored by a club member. Please submit the application and required information by April 20, 2017 to Maureen Mara at email@example.com.
Community Service Grants are evaluated on these values:
- We are open to funding a variety of purposes or causes. New ideas are welcome!
- We are open to small or new organizations as well as larger, well-established organizations.
- We prefer funding nonprofit or charitable organizations.
- We strongly prefer projects which are locally initiated and managed.
- We prefer to fund specific needs, rather than general operations.
- We do not fund capital campaigns.