Past Club Presidents Stephen Kendell 2017-12-18 04:00:00Z 0
Posted by Stephen R. (Steve) Kendell on Dec 18, 2017

Pearl Adderley,  Les Barritt, Cathy Bassett, Olga Brangman, Rex Brontmeyer, Ottiwell Burch, Albert Churm, Joan Davis, Thomas Davis, William Davis, John Dickinson, Richard Fogden, Dorothy Fogden, Dr. Maurice Fulton, Ronald Furbert, Horace Gibbons, Wm. George Gleeson, Marie Gleeson, Michael Gringley, Phil Guishard, Frank Gurr, Joseph Henry Hayward, Bernard Hodsell, Charles Henry Ingham, Earl Kelly, Leonard Kelly, Stephen Kendell, Rosemary Kendell, Margaret Maddocks, Dr. W.H.C. Masters Jr., Donnie McLaughlin, Charlotte Ming, Fred Ming, Cecil M. Moore, Mervin Moorhead, jTjerk Neijmeijer, Lilly Oatley, Freda Olivey OBE, Miles Outerbridge, Lois Perinchief, Jim Pitcher, David Ralston, Adriana Roberts, Fred Roberts JP, Larry Roberts, Norman Roberts, Trew Robinson JP, Erskine Simmons, Michelle Simmons, Sir Dudley Spurling, Roy A. Taylor, Trueletta Trott, William C.N. Trott, Sir Henry Tucker, L.N. "Dickie" Tucker, Derek Tully, Grace Washington, Sam Wharton, Charles Williams, Reginald Young 

Club Paul Harris Fellows Stephen R. (Steve) Kendell 2017-12-18 04:00:00Z 0
Meetings report for July 2012 A. Richard Fogden 2012-08-03 00:00:00Z 0
Meetings report for July 2012 A. Richard Fogden 2012-08-02 00:00:00Z 0
Posted by Tjerk Neijmeijer on Aug 01, 2010

On the Club meeting of June 28th, 2010, our outgoing President Betty Ann Lewis officially handed over the reigns to President Rex Brontmeyer who obviously couldn't start his 'official' duty until July 1st. The club thanked outgoing President Betty ann with a plaque and many words of thanks for the outstanding work she achiebed for the Club during her tenure as President. She truly made a difference.

Installation of President Rex for 2010-2011 Tjerk Neijmeijer 2010-08-02 00:00:00Z 0
Posted by Charles H B (Harry) Ingham on Apr 08, 2007
It is with regret that we annonce the passing of Rodney Richardson, on April 2nd., 2007 Rodney was a long term member and a Past President (1985/1986)
Death of a Past President Charles H B (Harry) Ingham 2007-04-09 00:00:00Z 0
Visit to the Sylvia Richardson Care Facility Select Member 0
Youth Development Raffle Tjerk Neijmeijer 0
Make up a meeting on-line Tjerk Neijmeijer 0
Polio PLus and Bermuda Tjerk Neijmeijer 0
Posted by Tjerk Neijmeijer
Download your Tom Davies Bursary application form from the St. George Rotary website.
Tom Davies Bursary Tjerk Neijmeijer 0
Posted by Stephen R. (Steve) Kendell
Colin George, William Gleeson, Brendan Hollis, Norman Roberts, Charles Williams, Les Barritt
Club Honourary Members Stephen R. (Steve) Kendell 0
Posted by Stephen R. (Steve) Kendell

Albert Ball, Arthur Booker, Charles Christianson, Evelyn Dallis, Thomas Haskins Davis, Leonard Dempster, Maurice Fulton, Williams Gleeson, Frank E. Gturr, Louis Hutchins, Geoffrey Lamacraft, Charles Langtry, W.E. Lockhurst, John Mello, Atholl Mulder, R.J. Pitcher, Howard E.D. Smith, Stewart G. Spurling, John W. Stowe, W. Lonsdale Taylor, Roy A. Taylor, Creighton Thomas, Arthur Woodman

Club Charter Members Stephen R. (Steve) Kendell 0
Posted by Stephen R. (Steve) Kendell

The Rotary Club of St. George, sponsored by the Rotary Club of Hamilton, received its Charter on 18th June 1951. Its Charter Night was held on 29th June 1951 at the White Horse Tavern in the Towne of St. George.The Charter Officers were: Stewart Spurling, President; Roy Taylor, Vice-President; W.E. Lockhurst, Treasurer; Jim Pitcher, Secretary; Albert Ball, Sergeant at Arms. Also present District Governor H. Wood and 23 charter members.

The moving spirit in getting the club started was Sir Stanley Spurling who was also a St. Georgian, Rotary District Governor 1940-'41 and a Director of Rotary International 1952-'53.

Mr. Percy Ashton was President of the Hamilton Club when the St. George Club received its Charter.  The Honourable Sir Dudley Spurling was President of the Hamilton Club 1951-'52 whilst his brother was the first President of the St. George Rotary Club 1951-'52. St. George and Hamilton parishes were operational areas when the Club first started, but on 20th February 1973 it was agreed that the Club could also draw members from Smith's Parish.

Our Club History Stephen R. (Steve) Kendell 0
Don't forget the eBulletin! Charles Ingham 0