About Our Club
Related Pages
Photo Albums



Come Join Us! 

Rotary is a worldwide network of inspired individuals who translate their passions into improving lives in communities. The Mundelein-Vernon Hills Rotary Club is one of 34,000 Rotary clubs around the world and consists of action-oriented business, professional, and community leaders who support important social causes in Lake County and around the world.

Membership Benefits

  1. Networking with Mundelein and Vernon Hills leaders.
  2. Monday luncheon programs with informative presentations from community, civic and business organizations.
  3. Hands-on local service projects.
  4. Opportunities to participate in international service programs.

Membership Duties 

Get Involved 
Volunteer for a service project, sign up for a committee or attend a social event!
Pay Dues
Members are assessed $274 quarterly, most of which pays for your weekly lunch @ Dover Straights. 
Attend Meetings
We ask that you come to at least half of our weekly meetings or volunteer opportunities. 
Contribute to the Rotary Foundation
A minimum annual donation of $100 to the Rotary Foundation is asked of all members. Contribution directly support Rotarian-led service projects that provide clean water, promote peace, and help eradicate polio. 








The Club contributes to local and regional projects. These projects include:
  • Preparing and serving dinner for the homeless with Mundelein High School Interact Club at the PADS shelter.
  • Hosting and defraying the costs of dinners at Mundelein High School for 80 senior citizens.
  • Installation of four 'Free Little Libraries' with our community partners.  Read More.
Environmental Protection

Roadside Debris Collection - Winchester Road between Route 83 and Route 45.

Human Development

The Club provides scholarships on an annual basis to college-bound students. The scholarships are named for the party responsible for initiating them. The scholarships are:
  • The Robert Prindel Fund
  • The Wayne Bottoni Fund
  • The Debbie Mullen Fund
  • The Donald Deuster Fund
  • The Smith Hughes Fund

The Club has participated in out-bound and in-bound exchange student programs. In 2003/04 the Club sent students to the Philippines and Columbia. In 2005 the Club sent a student to Ecuador. In 2002/03 we hosted a student from Mexico. 

International Service

Continuing partnership in Rotary's Polio Plus Campaign. The goal of this campaign is to eradicate polio worldwide. While the campaign is 99% successful at this time, the most difficult part is the remaining 1%.

Partners in Service

The Club participates with the Salvation Army in collecting funds during the holiday season each year. The funds raised go directly to the Salvation Army to support their various humanitarian projects.

Vocational Service

The Club awards scholarships to students interested in learning vocational trades.

World Community Service

The Club donates funds for worldwide causes such as:
  • Hurricane relief efforts
  • Construction of water wells in developing areas
  • Flood disasters
  • Emergency Shelters

Rotary Youth Leadership

Sponsoring Interact Clubs at:
  • Mundelein High School
  • Libertyville High School, Vernon Hills Campus
  • Mundelein District 75, Sandburg Campus
Laremont School Project - This annual project provides needed supplies and equipment to the special needs students at the Laremont facility.

The Club helps funds a successful 'after school' program for students in the communities.

The Dictionary Project - Dictionaries are provided to each third grade student in our service area.