- You must wear a life jacket and have it secured
- No horse play
- Shoes must be secure (no flip flops or crocks) or not worn at all
- Items taken into a watercraft should be considered waterproof or left in the car. Some “dry bags” will be provided and Bill will have a waterproof camera
- A change of clothes is recommended.
- Stay with the group – Fast paddlers should slow down and slow pokes should try and keep up. Bill is prepared to tow you if necessary.
Lunch – Tradition on this river with this guide is that we stop at the Great Outdoor Café in High Springs for a late afternoon lunch. We will drive right by it leaving High Springs.
A Fundraiser & Joint Family Social Occasion
Saturday, May 20th, 2017 at the Santa Fe College Zoo
Rotary Club of Gainesville & Sunrise Rotary Clubs
What better place to catch up with friends and connect with new ones than at the Zoo! On Saturday, May 20th, from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Rotarians are invited to the Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo to enjoy a wild night out, encountering some of the zoo’s most unique animals from around the world. Get to know our keepers, meet our animal ambassadors and delight in a catered dinner. And it gets better, because your participation will provide funds to support the Santa Fe College Zoo’s literacy program with publishing animal themed books for kids. We can’t wait to meet you at Zoo Rendezvous!
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Social Hour including Activities
5:30 p.m. Guided Zoo Tours and Encounters for all ages
6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Dinner with Staff and Student Speakers
BBQ Chicken, BBQ Pulled Pork, Macaroni & Cheese, and Green Beans
(Vegetarians Options Available)
Price per Adult is $35; Price per child is $20
Email email@example.com or see him at the next Rotary meeting to RSVP.
Rotarian/Guest Sign-up – Commitment to bill Rotarian’s Account for Charges.
(click on this title to go to the Rotary Facebook page)
- Do more good work - involve more members in or expand the impact of Rotary projects with savings on truck rentals, airfare or hotels
- Build Rotary friendships - forge richer friendships with fellow Rotarians with your dining and entertainment offers
- Share your story with someone new - tell people about Rotary's work with discounts at coffee shops and restaurants
If you're confused at this stage, e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be able to send you your current login name, "reset" your current ClubRunner website password, or both.
Click on "Login" on the upper right corner of the page, then click on “New and existing users, retrieve login and/or reset password", then follow the instructions.