Kelly Altosino-Sastre, President and CEO of KAS Consulting Services and has more than 30 years of hands-on experience, expertise and education in all facets of the nonprofit sector. Her company provides governance training, board education, and strategic planning for leaders of nonprofit boards. Kelly has a Masters in Human Services in Administration from Nova Southeastern University (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) and is certified in Nonprofit Board Education.
Kelly relocated from Coral Gables, in South Florida to Nocatee in North Florida in August 2013. She has been a Rotarian for 21 years and served as 2003-2004 President of the RC of Coral Gables President and was the D6990 Polio Plus Chair. Currently, she is member of the Ponte Vedra Beach Rotary Club and was named New Ponte Vedra Beach Rotarian of the Year in 2014 and Rotarian of the Year in 2015. Kelly is in her third year of a three-year team as District 6970 Rotaract Co-Chair. Additionally she serves on the Bylaws committee of the Women Business Owners of North Florida, Advisory Committee of the Hispanic Institute of Life and Leadership and serves on the Editorial Board of Advantage Publishing’s Business in the First Coast magazine sister magazine to Business in Greater Gainesville.
Kelly and her husband Aristides will celebrate their 40th Wedding Anniversary this year. They have three adult children and six grandchildren.
- You must wear a life jacket and have it secured
- No horse play
- Shoes must be secure (no flip flops or crocks) or not worn at all
- Items taken into a watercraft should be considered waterproof or left in the car. Some “dry bags” will be provided and Bill will have a waterproof camera
- A change of clothes is recommended.
- Stay with the group – Fast paddlers should slow down and slow pokes should try and keep up. Bill is prepared to tow you if necessary.
Lunch – Tradition on this river with this guide is that we stop at the Great Outdoor Café in High Springs for a late afternoon lunch. We will drive right by it leaving High Springs.
- Do more good work - involve more members in or expand the impact of Rotary projects with savings on truck rentals, airfare or hotels
- Build Rotary friendships - forge richer friendships with fellow Rotarians with your dining and entertainment offers
- Share your story with someone new - tell people about Rotary's work with discounts at coffee shops and restaurants
If you're confused at this stage, e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be able to send you your current login name, "reset" your current ClubRunner website password, or both.
Click on "Login" on the upper right corner of the page, then click on “New and existing users, retrieve login and/or reset password", then follow the instructions.