Members > New Member Proposals
New members bring fresh perspectives and ideas and help to keep our club strong and vibrant.
Members of the Iowa City Noon Rotary club can propose new members by submitting a Member Proposal form.
The form can be mailed or emailed to the secretary of our club. Instructions for each method are included below.
Method 1: Print & Mail
- Click here to download a printable form (pdf file format)
- Print and complete the form
- Deliver this form to the Secretary at a regular club meeting, email, or mail form to:
Iowa City Noon Rotary Club
P.O. Box 684
Iowa City, IA 52244
Method 2: Download, Complete, & Email
- Click here to download a fillabe form (Microsoft Word file format)
- Complete the form and save a copy on your computer
(after opening the form, you may need to click "Enable Editing" and/or save the document to your computer prior to completing the form)
- Email the saved form to: firstname.lastname@example.org