For more information about the Burrito Bash and Car Show, Please visit the Burrito Bash wesbsite at : www.burritobash.com or contact Yesenia Parra at 831-277-0721
We represent a cross-section of the community's business and professional men and women. We meet weekly and are nonpolitical, nonreligious, and open to all cultures, races, and creeds.
What would it take to change the world?
Rotary International is the world's first service club organization, with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide. Rotary club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, and eradicate polio under the motto Service Above Self.
Rotary Membership Benefits
- Become more connected to your community
- Work with others in addressing community needs
- Interact with other professionals in our community and assist with Rotary International humanitarian service efforts.
- Establish contacts with local and international networks of professionals.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Involve family in promoting service efforts.
Why Join Rotary
What Is Rotary?
Rotary International is the world’s first service club organization, with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide. Rotary club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, and eradicate polio under the motto Service Above Self.
The mission of Rotary International is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Object of Rotary
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- FIRST. The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- SECOND. High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian’s occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
- THIRD. The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian’s personal, business, and community life;
- FOURTH. The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
A Community Service Club
For years, Rotary’s commitment to Service Above Self has been channeled through five Avenues of Service, which form the foundation of club activity. Club Service focuses on strengthening fellowship and ensuring the smooth functioning of Rotary clubs. Vocational Service involves club members serving others through their professions and aspiring to high ethical standards. Rotarians, as business leaders, share skills and expertise through their vocations, and they inspire others in the process. Community Service is the opportunity Rotary clubs have to implement club projects and activities that improve life in the local community. International Service encompasses efforts to expand Rotary’s humanitarian reach around the world and to promote world understanding and peace. It includes everything from contributing to PolioPlus to helping Rotary Youth Exchange students adjust to their host countries. Youth Service recognizes the positive change implemented by youth and young adults involved in leadership development activities, community and international service projects, and exchange programs that enrich and foster world peace and cultural understanding.