- Our Get Together to recruit new club members on March 3 was featured on page 11 of the printed paper and also online at the EP News website
- Patty Dexter interviewed John Steinlicht about the FEPS grant for My Book Day. The article was placed on page 2 of the printed paper and also online at the website.
Karen Shragg is the director of Richfield's Wood Lake Nature Center and a local expert on coyotes in populous areas. On Thursday, February 12, Karen will tell the story of how man, pets and coyotes co-exist--or don't--in our soutwest suburbs including Eden Prairie. She will discuss the pros and cons of managing the coyote population as well as tools that naturalists use to study and understand the challenges of managing predatory animals in a suburban setting.
Join us for this very engaging discussion on this very interesting topic.
- On a scale of 1 to t0, with 10 being the best, 72% said that they had an incredible amount of fun (9 or 10 score.) The remaining 28% had a very good time (6, 7, or 8 score.)
- When asked how easy it was to register, get answers or manage other logistics, over 75% said it was "Very Easy."
- When asked about the quality of the food, the location, and the Silent Auction, over 75% said it was "Excellent" or "Very Good"
- When asked if they will come back next year, 76% said "For Sure" and 24% said "Likely."
- Survey participants also had great feedback on our food choices, promoting next year's event and how we can improve overall.
- The biggest complaint was the loudness of the music. Many respondents said that the event would have been much better if the music was turned down a notch or two.