Home Page Download Files
Club Executives & Directors
Home Page Stories
Rotaract Club is needed two speakers for our October 13 and November 17 (on topics such as careers, entrepreneurship, etc.) 1:30 p.m. We would like speakers to talk for approximately. 20 minutes or so, the Rotaract President or Vice President will introduce the speaker. Lunch will be served prior.
Dr. Elicia A. Brannon-Little, Faculty
Southwestern Christian University
(405) 789-7661 ext. 3468
Beef Pepper Steak
Tilapia with Dill Sauce
Chive Wild Rice
Garlic Roasted Potatoes
French Green Beans
Baby Carrots with Almonds
Fresh Fruit Platter
- Learn more about Rotary Global Rewards. a new member benefit program that offers discounts on products and services - Travel, hotels, car rentals, dining, and entertainment. Visit www.rotary.org/myrotary and click on member center.
- Identify a need in your community and work with your club to design a hands-on project that address it.
- Learn how to apply for a grant to implement a project at www.rotary.org/grants.
- Know a young leader> tell them about Interact, Rotaract, Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA), and Rotary Youth Exchange.
- Explore other clubs. Did you know that you're welcome to attend any club's meeting, anywhere in the world? use the Club Locator app to find meetings when you travel.
- Try a new role. Clubs need leaders. Take the first step and ask where your club needs help.
- Attend Rotary International convention in Seoul, Korea. enjoy inspiring talks from global leaders, celebrities, and activists. Meet members from around the world. Its the ultimate way yo understand the scope of Rotary. Register at www.riconvention.org
- Be part of history and help eradicate polio. Find out how to support PolioPlus and join the movement to end Polio at www.endpolionow.org
- Use the resources in the Rotary Brand Center at www.rotary.org/brandcenter to help you communicate, inspire, and collaborate.
- Meet other members who share you interests and passions through a Rotary Fellowship or Rotarian Action Group. There are about 70 groups catering to everyone from cooking enthusiasts to water and sanitation project experts.
- Connect on social media. Rotary has official pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, and more. Join the conversation at www.rotary.org/socialnetworking
- Support The Rotary Foundation. contributions provide millions of dollars in grants that support our humanitarian service around the world. Learn more at www.rotary.org/give