Becoming a Rotarian
Facebook Like Button
Home Page Download Files
PEDALING FOR A PURPOSE - OLYMPIC PENINSULA TO PLUM ISLAND
BOSTON ROTARACT EXTRAVAGANZA
We have a lot to be Thankful For!
2014-15 DISTRICT DIRECTORIES ARE AVAILABLE
- The book has been converted to a perfect-bound book which allows is to lay flat when closed and is now a cream color to differentiate from prior years. In addition, the text Rotary International District 7930 Directory is printed on the spine.
- On the inside front cover there is a fold out leaf with QR Codes for each of the major website pages for the district. If you do not have a QR Reader on your phone or tablet, you can add one by visiting your online store and download any one of several free readers. By scanning the specific QR Code, you will be brought directly to the website page where you can access the information contained on the page. You might want to check out the NEW Speaker Database for suggestions for future meeting presentations or the District Facebook page to see what is happening real time around the district,
- When you fold out the cover, you will find the district map along with a listing by day of when the clubs meet and their web address. Optionally you can scan that QR Code to be brought to the complete club directory which will provide live links to each clubs website, an email link to the current president and the ability to link to a map of their meeting location.
- In addition to the full calendar on pages 20 and 21, you will find a condensed calendar on the leaf on inside back cover.
- When you fold out the back cover, you will find the 2014-15 District Leadership Team complete with phone and email addresses.
Gloucester Rotary’s Annual Pancake Breakfast
Howard Frisch Honored by Gloucester Rotary
Gloucester Rotary’s Annual Comedy Show
- Who - Who attended, who helped, who is invited
- What - What is the event, is it a service project, fund raising project or fellowship event
- When - What was the date or when will the event occur, include starting and ending time as appropriate
- Where - Where was or is the event, provide a map if possible or at least a very specific address so a link can be created to a map complete with directions
- How - How do you register, include a digital form in word or pdf or an online registration option
- Why - Most importantly, why was or is the event being held, this is why someone would want to participate, be as engaging as possible
What is Club Visioning?
Recently, almost 30 volunteers from District 7930 received training in a very successful program, Club Visioning.
The Visioning process is designed to help Rotary Clubs create their own vision and to discover the steps necessary to achieve that shared vision. The result is unique to each Club because this is not a vision decided by District 7930 or by Rotary International. The result is a vision designed and endorsed by the Club’s own members.
This new initiative will be formally introduced during a session at the District Assembly which a few members of your Club's leadership team should attend!
If you want to learn more, continue reading the article or go to the Vision Facilitation Page that provides much more information.