Important Information from the District
Click here to download the seminar flyer
Click here to download the registration form
- When: Saturday September 20, 2014
- Where: TAMUK Memorial Student Union Building - 1050 W. Santa Gertrudis Ave. - 2nd Floor (Kingsville, TX)
- Time: 9:15 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- For: All Rotarians and Prospective Members; ADG Fall Meeting
- Why: Learning, Sharing, Fun, and Fellowship
- Keynote Speaker: Past RID Ken Boyd "Connecting Essential Priorities for a Successful Rotary Year"
- What: Nine NEW workshops and IGNITE Membership by Past RID Ken Boyd (the "Founder" of Ignite)
- Register: No later than September 18th
- Hotel: Friday September 19th Holiday Inn Express, Kingsville (special rate cutoff Sept. 10th) `
"Light Up Rotary" is our theme, but it is more than our theme. It is how we live in Rotary, how we think in Rotary, how we feel, how we work," Huang said. "It is how we make a difference — every day, in every club, every district, and every country where we serve." — Ri President Gary C.K. Huang
on Jun 30, 2014
Ready for 2014-2015 ??
Hopefully these tasks and activities have been completed to start the next Rotary year.
- Presidents, Officers and Directors appointed, elected and installed.
- Presidents, Officers and Directors entered into the district website, so they can receive the notices and information from the district and RI. This is a function available to the current officers (may also be the 2013-2014 officers if you didn't do this before June 30, 2014) by logging into the district website at www.rotary5930.org. If your club has ClubRunner, then entering the information there will allow the names to migrate to the district. If you enter the information at RI through My Rotary, it will NOT migrate down.
- Your Club Does not use ClubRunner - Here is the link to the help page that describes the process for adding Officer and director positions in ClubRunner, the software we use for the District site. http://clubrunner.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/113/318/specify-my-executives-and-directors
- Your Club does use ClubRunner - Here is the link to the help page that describes the process for adding Officer and director positions in ClubRunner. http://clubrunner.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/List/Index/173/edit-current-executives--directors
If these tasks were not completed prior to June 30, your club may not have access to any of the services provided by ClubRunner, the District and Rotary International. Your President and Secretary will need access at some point during the year. Contact your Assistant District Governor for assistance. Not sure who that is - check out the District Organization Chart.