We will gather socially 2 or 3 times a year just for fun!
First Rendezvous will be at the Southold/Greenport Lobsterfest in Southold on July 30. Contact Connie Gevinski (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
The International Yachting Fellowship of Rotarians is the oldest and largest of the Rotary Fellowships. It began in England in 1947 and has grown to 110 fleets, with about 3300 members in 34 countries. All Rotarians can join IYFR. The only requirement for joining is an active interest in boating (ownership of a boat is not required). Local fleets are located worldwide; if there is not a local fleet in your area you can join our E-Fleet. Boating with fellow Rotarians and friends is a delightful way to share ideas, improve your seamanship, provide support for Rotary service activities, make lasting friendships and practice the ideals of Rotary.
In addition to an unparalleled lineup of speakers, entertainment, and events, this year’s convention offers once-in-a-lifetime activities, including:
- Special movie screening of “Gone With the Wind” at the historic Fox Theatre
- The inaugural Rotary International Film Festival
- Memorable Foundation centennial festivities
Atlanta is a gracious, warm-hearted city whose rich history and modern, thriving metropolitan area offers something for everyone. Plan now to:
- Visit family-friendly attractions like the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium
- Enjoy Southern cooking during Restaurant Night
- Honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. at the King Center
celebrate in the city where it all began:
- Explore The Rotary Foundation Centennial exhibit
- Attend the “Doing Good in the World” book signing
- Enjoy a special centennial birthday party