Club Executives & Directors
Home Page Stories
- Friday March 6 - Regular club meeting at the FCC. Ally Fisher will discuss her visit to Australia. There will be a Community Committee meeting afterwards to discuss the Family Olympics Day
- Friday March 20 - Board election at the FCC
- Thursday evening April 2 - Save the Date! We are holding a special evening event. Mike Curren, senior vice president of the Cure Alzheimer's Fund (http://www.curealz.org), which donates 100% of funds raised to research. Mr. Curren will discuss Alzheimer's Dementia, the latest in cutting edge research, and the Alzheimer's / Dementia Rotarian Action Group. The event will be held at the Foxboro Country Club at 6 PM. $30/pp
- Thursday April 16 - Morning meeting from 7:30 - 9:00 AM to discuss membership recruitment and retention. This will be held at Harbor One, 131 Copeland Drive, Mansfield, MA. No meal, no cost.
- Thursday May 7 - Jenny Miller from Senior Care Concepts (http://www.seniorcareconceptsinc.com) will discuss assisted living, nursing homes, Medicare and Medicaid. Bring your questions.
Meetings are usually held at noon on first and third Thursday of every month (except the upcoming March 20, April 2, and April 16 meetings) at the Foxboro Country Club (33 Walnut St., Foxboro) unless otherwise noted; $15/per person. For contact and directions to the FCC: http://www.foxboroughcc.com/
All meetings require payment at the door. Alternatively, you can prepay by sending a check made out to the Foxboro Rotary to: Foxboro Rotary, PO Box 321, Foxboro, MA, 02035.
- Board meetings are typically held after one of the regular club meetings.
COMMUNITY COMMITTEE MEETING
- The next meeting will be on Friday March 6 after the regular club meeting at the Foxboro Country Club.
- Meetings are usually held on the last Friday of each month at noon at the Foxboro Country Club unless otherwise noted.
INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- The next meetings will be held on Monday March 16 at 8:30 AM at Technical Support International, 10 Mechanic Street in Foxboro.
- Meetings are usually held on the third Monday of each month at 8:30 AM unless otherwise noted.
Events for various clubs around District 7950 can be found on the District Calendar:
- January 31, 2015 - Pre-PETS/Winter Meeting at White's of Westport
- March 12-14, 2015 - PETS in Framingham, MA
- April 13, 2015 - International Night at Whites of Westport
- August 23-26, 2015 - District Conference with District 7255 in Mystic, CT
Birthdays: Mary Graham-Louise (Dec 17); Ingrid (Jan. 27); Paul S. (Mar 3)
Spouse Birthdays: John W. (Jan. 1)
Anniversaries: Dick and Patricia (54 years, Jan. 15); Joe and Lourdes (2 years, Jan 2); Kay and Steve (36 years, Feb 17)
Club Anniversaries: Kenny (44 years, Jan. 1); Steve (2 year, Jan. 1); Paul (4 years, Jan. 3); Bill B. (20 years, Jan. 10); Ray (31 years, Jan. 10); Bill C. (8 years, Jan. 12); Lori (8 years, Jan. 12); Dick (39 years, Feb 2); Mary (1 year, Mar 10); Tom (4 years, Mar 10); Joe (5 years, Mar 25)
We're hip; we're cool; and we're on Facebook!
Check us out and let us know you "Like" us!
E-clubs as a meeting modality was approved by Rotary International in 2010. The Sharon club has a satellite e-club pilot program. Sharon's club’s site is www.rotarynewengland.org. Check it out!
For those of you dying to have up-to-the-minute Clubrunner news, there's an app!
For Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doxess.clubrunnermobile&hl=en
For those of you without iPhones nor Android devices, you're out of luck. But maybe one of your friends with one of the Clubrunner app-friendly devices will let you borrow theirs so that you can get the latest and greatest news.
The South Shore Council represents multiple clubs in the region. Their meetings are held on the third Wednesday of every month at 6:30 PM at Peppercornz in Weymouth, MA. All are welcome.