Club Executives & Directors
Home Page Stories
- Thursday Nov 20
- Thursday Dec 4
- Thursday Dec 18
Meetings are usually held on first and third Thursday of every month at noon at the Foxboro Country Club (33 Walnut St., Foxboro) unless otherwise noted; $15/per person. For contact and directions to the FCC: http://www.foxboroughcc.com/
All meetings require payment at the door. Alternatively, you can prepay by sending a check to: The Foxboro Rotary, PO Box 321, Foxboro, MA, 02035.
- Next Board meeting is Wednesday December 10 at 5:15 at Wavy O'Connor's.
- Board meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month unless otherwise noted.
COMMUNITY COMMITTEE MEETING
- Next meeting is Friday November 21 at noon at the Foxboro Country Club.
- Meetings are usually held on the last Friday of each month at noon at the Foxboro Country Club (see above for directions) unless otherwise noted.
INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- The next meeting is Nov 24 (note: Not on the usual date, which would have been Nov 17) at 8:30 AM at Technical Support International, 10 Mechanic Street in Foxboro.
- Meetings are usually held on the third Monday of each month at 8:30 AM at Technical Support International, 10 Mechanic Street in Foxboro, unless otherwise noted.
Events for various clubs around District 7950 can be found here:
Several Interact students went with Lew, Kay, and Lori to rural Appalachia to assist with a Remote Access Medicine (RAM) (http://www.ramusa.org) to provide health care to residents living in poverty. The event ran from July 12 – 20, 2014. RAM is a special free clinic serving the healthcare needs of people in Appalachia, specifically southwest Virginia. We are excited to see our young people so dedicated helping others in this special way.
Birthdays - Lori (Nov 4); Joan (Nov 10); Russ (Nov 25)
Anniversaries - Bette and David (38 years; Nov 17)
Club Anniversaries - Brian (3 years; Nov 25)
We're hip; we're cool; and we're on Facebook!
Check us out and let us know you "Like" us!
E-clubs as a meeting modality was approved by Rotary International in 2010. The Sharon club has a satellite e-club pilot program. Sharon's club’s site is www.rotarynewengland.org. Check it out!
For those of you dying to have up-to-the-minute Clubrunner news, there's an app!
For Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doxess.clubrunnermobile&hl=en
For those of you without iPhones nor Android devices, you're out of luck. But maybe one of your friends with one of the Clubrunner app-friendly devices will let you borrow theirs so that you can get the latest and greatest news.
The South Shore Council represents multiple clubs in the region. Their meetings are held on the third Wednesday of every month at 6:30 PM at Peppercornz in Weymouth, MA. All are welcome.