Club Executives & Directors
Home Page Stories
- Friday February 6 - At the Mansfield Holiday Inn (31 Hampshire St., Mansfield, MA). Our speaker will demonstrate environmentally-friendly toilets that we might use for our Loos for Love India toilets project
- Friday February 20 - Back at the Foxboro Country Club. Meet the candidates for the upcoming Board elections on March 20
- Friday March 6 - Regular club meeting at the FCC
- Friday March 20 - Board election at the FCC
- Thursday evening April 2 - Save the Date! We are holding a special evening event, with a speaker discussing Alzheimer's Dementia. This is timely, given the release and Golden Globe winner "Still Alice," a movie about a Columbia linguistics professor diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's.
Meetings are usually held on first and third Friday of every month at noon at the Foxboro Country Club (33 Walnut St., Foxboro) unless otherwise noted; $15/per person. For contact and directions to the FCC: http://www.foxboroughcc.com/
All meetings require payment at the door. Alternatively, you can prepay by sending a check to: The Foxboro Rotary, PO Box 321, Foxboro, MA, 02035.
- The next Board meeting will be on Wednesday January 28 at 5:15 at the ReMax office in Foxboro (30 Mechanic St., Foxboro, MA)
- Board meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month unless otherwise noted.
COMMUNITY COMMITTEE MEETING
- The next meeting will be on Friday January 30 at noon at the Foxboro Country Club.
- Meetings are usually held on the last Friday of each month at noon at the Foxboro Country Club unless otherwise noted.
INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- The next meeting will be held on Monday January 26 at 8:30 AM at Technical Support International, 10 Mechanic Street in Foxboro.
- Meetings are usually held on the third Monday of each month at 8:30 AM unless otherwise noted.
Events for various clubs around District 7950 can be found on the District Calendar:
- January 31, 2015 - Pre-PETS/Winter Meeting at White's of Westport
- March 12-14, 2015 - PETS in Framingham, MA
- April 13, 2015 - International Night at Whites of Westport
- August 23-26, 2015 - District Conference with District 7255 in Mystic, CT
Birthdays: Mary Graham-Louise (Dec 17); Ingrid (Jan. 27); Paul S. (Mar 3)
Spouse Birthdays: John W. (Jan. 1)
Anniversaries: Dick and Patricia (54 years, Jan. 15); Joe and Lourdes (2 years, Jan 2); Kay and Steve (36 years, Feb 17)
Club Anniversaries: Kenny (44 years, Jan. 1); Steve (2 year, Jan. 1); Paul (4 years, Jan. 3); Bill B. (20 years, Jan. 10); Ray (31 years, Jan. 10); Bill C. (8 years, Jan. 12); Lori (8 years, Jan. 12); Dick (39 years, Feb 2); Mary (1 year, Mar 10); Tom (4 years, Mar 10); Joe (5 years, Mar 25)
We're hip; we're cool; and we're on Facebook!
Check us out and let us know you "Like" us!
E-clubs as a meeting modality was approved by Rotary International in 2010. The Sharon club has a satellite e-club pilot program. Sharon's club’s site is www.rotarynewengland.org. Check it out!
For those of you dying to have up-to-the-minute Clubrunner news, there's an app!
For Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doxess.clubrunnermobile&hl=en
For those of you without iPhones nor Android devices, you're out of luck. But maybe one of your friends with one of the Clubrunner app-friendly devices will let you borrow theirs so that you can get the latest and greatest news.
The South Shore Council represents multiple clubs in the region. Their meetings are held on the third Wednesday of every month at 6:30 PM at Peppercornz in Weymouth, MA. All are welcome.