Welcome to "The Friendly Club" and our Web Site.
Strathcona members and Other Users, if you are unsure how to log in, click "New and existing users:..." on the login screen, or contact the site administrator
Hans Granholm; phone: +1-780-466-5566 any time.
For more information about our club, including club mail address, click HERE
For full information on our upcoming Speakers, click on the speaker's name.
Members can access the Club Constitution and By-Laws and other classified information from ADMIN | CLUB DOCUMENTS after login.
- On the home page www.EdmontonStrathcona.Rotary5370.org , log in from the Member Login link upper right corner.
- Proceed to Member Area.
- In My ClubRunner box click on View Club Documents.
- To expand the private (protected) documents, click on ► by the ‘Private Documents’ folder.
- Now you can expand the appropriate folder to open the required document.
Stories -- click on story title or Read More... to read all.
Open the PHOTO ALBUM here and start the slide show. Photos by Carin Jansen van Vuuren
22. The life span of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on average. Every day the average person loses 60-100 strands of hair. But don't worry, you must lose over 50% of your scalp hairs before it is apparent to anyone.
23. The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as an encyclopedia. Your brain uses 20% of the oxygen that enters your bloodstream, and is itself made up of 80% water. Though it interprets pain signals from the rest of the body, the brain itself cannot feel pain.
24. The tooth is the only part of the human body that can't repair itself.
25. Your eyes are always the same size from birth but your nose and ears never stop growing.
>>> PLEASE LOOK AT THIS ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITY <<<
With the number of members in this club either owning or operating a business, we are getting a very poor interest in this nice little generator of funds for the club.
Are the rates too steep? I don't think so, but if you do, please let us know.
If you have any bright ideas on how to promote this little initiative, please speak up.