Important Club Links
The bottom line is this: As long as polio threatens even one child anywhere in the world, all children – wherever they live – remain at risk. You can track the progress on the internet of Polio eradication at this link. There is a Rotary International Link here.
Professor Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas grew up in Montpellier, France. He attended Ecole Polytechnique then received his PhD in Economics in 1996 from MIT. He taught at Stanford Graduate School of Business and Princeton University before joining UC Berkeley department of economics.
- Works with families, small businesses and foundations on wealth succession and planning
- Born in Wisconsin and migrated to San Jose in the 1960’s
- B.S.C. and J.D. from Santa Clara University
- She and her husband, fellow Rotarian Jim Cunneen, live in San Jose with their 2 teenage children
- Enjoys Hawaii, romantic comedy movies, hiking and good wine
- Dreams of spending time at the beach, writing a novel, and solving education and housing issues for young people with special needs.
When you meet Jennifer, ask her what her Book Club is reading.
- Has Electrical Engineering degree from University of Pennsylvania
- Born in Boston, grew up in Texas, and lived in the Bay Area since 2000
- Worked in Singapore and traveled across Asia while in the high tech industry
- Lives in Evergreen with his wife Chiamei and 2 daughters, Stephanie & Mikayla
- Enjoys travel, international foods, and classical music
- Volunteers in financial education programs for kids.
When you meet him, ask him about the strangest food he has eaten!
So glad to see Dave Heagerty out to the event.
San Jose Carolers