• Attend weekly Club meetings
• Participate in Club activities and projects
• Pay annual dues
• Attain an attendance record of at least 50 percent (Rotary International rule). Missed meetings may be made up 14 days before or after the regular meeting(Rotary International rule). You can check your attendance at anytime on our Club website: www.clubrunner.ca/Cooperstown
• Options for missed meetings include attending another Rotary Club's weekly meeting, participating in a Club communal activity, attend a Club Board or committee meeting, or participate in an online Rotary e-Club activity (a link is available on our Club website).
You can report makeups via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you anticipate you will be unable to attend Club meetings, you can request a leave of absence in advance of the missed meetings. Leave of absence forms are available on our Club website