Please call the Membership Chairperson, Ray Anderson at 303-521-5688
Please call the Program Chairperson, Cindy Begley at 720-363-0557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Like Button
- Research Scientist 15 years, Insurance and Financial Planner 5 years, Realtor 29 years
- Past: Biking, tennis, skiing, canoeing, snow caves Current: knitting, reading, hiking & golf
- I was born in Missouri and grew up in Minnesota. I hold a Bachelors and a Masters University of Minnesota
- People in need specifically in our community, military
- Shot Howitzers off Berthoud Pass to mitigate avalanches. I was a guide in boundary waters canoe area, Northern MN, & Canada. I also ran in two marathons!
Zack as we first met him while he was in high school
Zack at his performance on Jan. 7
THANK YOU, THANK YOU... to the members of Highlands Ranch Rotary!
The 10th Anniversary is in the books! Good food, good wine, good friends, many great auction items, and terrific entertainment.
It will take a couple days to get a final tally, but a very genuine note of appreciation from your Gala Chair and the committee for
the support you have given this event for now 10 years! And - those we give our funds to... they are deeply grateful!
Debby Novotny Doig
Welcome to the home page for the Rotary Club of Highlands Ranch. We are very proud of our Club. Our Club does many great projects and we have fun doing them together.
Also, below, you will see a list of “Things We Do”. If you look at the list, you will see what a positive impact we make on our community, nation, and world. Coming together as individuals and working as a group, we truly do make a difference.
Rotary Club of Highlands Ranch
Annual Gala Fund-Raiser
Rotary Youth Exchange
Project Warm Heart
Highlands Ranch Rotary Foundation Inc.
Douglas/Elbert Task Force
Interfaith Community Services
Guitars for Troops
Homes for Troops
High School Scholarships
Outstanding Citizen Awards
Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (“RYLA”)
Annual Peach/Pear Sale
Western Welcome Week
Family of Rotary