Officers and Directors
Home Page Stories
Thanks to the Ponderosa and all their staff on a wonderful evening and all their hard work.
Pledge: Laurel Rematore
Prayer: Dave Sanford
1) This evening everyone celebrated Jim Phillips 88 birthday! Three hundred and twenty-two dollars were donated to Rotary International in Jim Phillip's name.
2) Question of the evening was, "What was everyone doing for the holidays."
3)commodity distribution at the Dolores Fire Station.
4)will be the next regularly scheduled Rotary Meeting.
6) A motion was made and passed to donate to the Annual Community Christmas Dinner one hundred dollars.
7) Cortez Rotary will be meeting on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month, Laurel will be posting further information.
8) Winners in the raffle drawing, first Dollie Scales, the pistol, second Max Montoya three hundred dollars, and the backup to the pistol drawing was Greg Harper.
9) Upcoming the President Elect is Chris Trusler, and Elected Nominee is Denis Boon.
10) Meeting adjourned by Laurel Rematore.