Officers and Directors
Home Page Stories
Posted by Larry Archibeque
Members Present and guests: Kathy Curry, Grant Curry, Vic Vieira, Dave Sanford, Allan Burnside, Laurel Rematore, Tom Seymour, Mary Sparks, Rakhat Ashymov, Brandon Thurston, Denis Boon, Charley Miller, LouAnn Jacobson, Deanna Truelsen, and Larry Archibeque.
Pledge: Laurel Rematore
Prayer: Larry Archibeque
1) Question of the day was to name three individuals living or dead you would invite to dinner?
2) Laurel announced that there will be a Town Council Workshop meetingat the Dolores Town Hall. Invited parties are Dolores Council Members, Galloping Goose Historical Society, and Dolores Rotary Members.
3) Laurel provided information that Rotary is instituting a Rotary Leadership Institute in order to develop future leaders of Rotary.
4) Laurel informed the club that LED lights have been ordered and we will reimburse Dolores General Store (Shawna Valdez) when the lights arrive.
5) Brandon Thurston and Laurel informed the club that Dolores School District will be having an open house of their new facilities on
6) Mary Sparks informed the club that the audit had been completed with everything looking good. Via policy the club is to do an audit annually.
7) Denis Boon informed the club that money in the foundation has to be designated and money cannot just stay there. Money needs to transition every 90 days. This issue will be addressed once the treasurer attends the next meeting.
8) Bingo next week and no morning meeting and proceeds are designated to the Bridge Emergency Shelter. It was decided that the October 2015 beneficiary will be the Pinon Project's Backpack Project.
9) Presentation on permaculture given by Grant and Kathy Curry.
10) Meeting adjourned by Laurel Rematore.