Officers and Directors
Home Page Stories
Posted by Larry Archibeque
Members Present: Deanna Truelsen, Paul Bilger, Tyler Nance, Vic Vieira, Dave Sanford, Mark Tucker, Rakhat Ashymov, Laurel Rematore, Allan Burnside, Rocky Moss, and Larry Archibeque.
Pledge: Laurel Rematore
Prayer: Larry Archibeque
1) Question of the day was to recall a favorite river memory.
2)is bingo and no morning meeting will be held with beneficiary to be the Dolores Parent Teacher Organization.
3) Next commodity distribution will be.
4) Tyler Nance gave an update on the local FFA Organization with them planning a spring banquet.
5) Fred Erb contacted Laurel concerning the transfer of a URL, the club agreed to purchase the URL designation for a hundred dollars per year and identified Laurel Rematore as the site designee.
6) A discussion was held concerning scholarships with the Patrick Colton Scholarship based on community service. Students of the quarter scholarship guidelines are ongoing and a decision to be made at a later meeting. The Student of the Quarter Award will be for two hundred and fifty dollars, awarded to a graduating senior, scholarship to be school selected, possibly a 2.6 GPA, and the award to also be based on the Four Way Test.
7) Spirit Council request for Operation Graduation has been two hundred and fifty dollars in the past, decision postponed to next business meeting.
8) K.C. Davis request to be one of passing the hat around, decision also postponed to next business meeting.
Meeting adjourned by Laurel.