Club Executive & Directors
Home Page Stories
Posted by Patrick Gedge
The Rotary Club of St. Catharines was first established in 1921 and has provided service to its local and international community for almost 100 years. The Club has recently created a Vision, Mission Statement and set of Values that guide its operation and the many social, cultural and economic contributions made each year.
The Club has made contributions of more than $225,000 to some 30 local organizations over just the past two years. International donations and active participation in international projects are also key elements of the Club’s activities.
As just a few recent examples, through its fundraising activities, the Club has contributed to the following:
- St. Catharines Performing Arts Centre
- Niagara Health System Hospital
- Niagara Children’s Centre
- St. Catharines Health Foundation
- St. Catharines Meridian Centre
- Rotary Park of St. Catharines
- Habitat for Humanity
- Community Care of St. Catharines and Thorold
- International Projects in various developing countries
This is just a short list of the initiatives carried out by the Rotary Club and we would encourage you to learn more about us and how we make a difference to the lives of people in our community.
We meet virtually every week on Thursdays for lunch and speakers, and would welcome your attendance by contacting our President or Membership Chair listed under Club Executive & Directors.
Home Page Download Files