Club Executives & Directors
Mill Creek Rotary Dinner & Auction
Discover our "Passion for Service" at the annual
Mill Creek Rotary Dinner & Auction!
To purchase tickets, become a sponsor or donate to the auction, see this page's Download Files section.
For more information, email Becky Porter.
Donate to this years Rotary Auction
Home Page Stories
February Student of the Month, recognizing Musical Achievement - Henry M Jackson High School
February Student of the Month, recognizing Musical Achievement - Archbishop Murphy High School
February 4, 2015
- In the top 3 clubs in District 5030 in per capita annual giving;
- A 100% Rotary Foundation "Sustaining Member" Club (100% of all members contributed at least $100);
- An "Every Rotarian, Every Year" Club (every member contributed to the Annual Fund).
January 28th Speaker
Archbishop Murphy High School
Henry M. Jackson High School
First Speaker of 2015
- 75% of people who donate to a charity, only donate once
- People are giving thoughtfully, locally, and strategically
- Celebrate your organization and its successes
- Have a core message and get it out
- Have a script and make sure everyone helps deliver the message
Guatemala Auditory Project
President Jeff Brennan presents Paul Harris Fellow recognition pins to Bill Hathaway a Paul Harris Fellow plus seven and Krikor Geulemerian a Paul Harris plus eight. Paul Harris Fellow recognition is awarded for cumulative donations of $1,000 and awards for each additional $1,000 to the Rotary Foundation. Donations to the Rotary Foundation fund Rotary International projects and matching grants to the Rotary Districts around the world and the local clubs for their community and international projects.
The Rotary Club of Mill Creek welcomed three new members July 30th. Joining the club are Les Metrovich, Mortgage Lender with North Pacific Mortgage, Meridith Lambert, Banquet and Event Manager with the Mill Creek Country Club and Danielle Pratt, attorney with Newton Knight, LLP
It was fun and laughter during the last meeting as everyone had a chance to say thanks to President Bridget and of course advising incoming President Jeff Brennan.
The Interact Club of Archbishop Murphy High School received a $1,000 check from Rotary for their help in this years auction. The money will be used to support the Mill Creek Food Bank.
Students of the Year
(Left to Right)
Courtney Jurek - Sno-Isle Tech Scholorship
Blake Podnar - Maria and Steve Matthews (JHS) Scholorship
Samantha Nixon - Diane Schimpf Memorial (AMHS) Scholorship