Club Executives & Directors
Home Page Stories
Student of the Month
Codi Hamblin and Calvin Laatsch
Sheriff Ty Trenary
Krikor Geulemerian - A Special Recognition
April 8th Meeting - Jackson High School Student of the Month
- You never know if you are that one teacher! Kiara described how one teacher's personal interest in her success made a huge impact in her life.
- Participating in Drama helped Kiara find a positive way to grow...but Drama was just one piece - surrounding herself with good people made a huge difference.
- The AVID program...Kiara is another student to benefit from this great program in the Everett School District.
A Special Tribute for a Special General and Rotarian
March 18th Speaker Julio Cortes with Cocoon House
March Student of the Month, recognizing Leadership Ability - Henry M Jackson High School
March Student of the Month, recognizing Leadership Ability - Archbishop Murphy High School
February Student of the Month, recognizing Musical Achievement - Henry M Jackson High School
February Student of the Month, recognizing Musical Achievement - Archbishop Murphy High School
February 4, 2015
- In the top 3 clubs in District 5030 in per capita annual giving;
- A 100% Rotary Foundation "Sustaining Member" Club (100% of all members contributed at least $100);
- An "Every Rotarian, Every Year" Club (every member contributed to the Annual Fund).
January 28th Speaker
Archbishop Murphy High School
Henry M. Jackson High School
First Speaker of 2015
- 75% of people who donate to a charity, only donate once
- People are giving thoughtfully, locally, and strategically
- Celebrate your organization and its successes
- Have a core message and get it out
- Have a script and make sure everyone helps deliver the message
Guatemala Auditory Project
President Jeff Brennan presents Paul Harris Fellow recognition pins to Bill Hathaway a Paul Harris Fellow plus seven and Krikor Geulemerian a Paul Harris plus eight. Paul Harris Fellow recognition is awarded for cumulative donations of $1,000 and awards for each additional $1,000 to the Rotary Foundation. Donations to the Rotary Foundation fund Rotary International projects and matching grants to the Rotary Districts around the world and the local clubs for their community and international projects.
The Rotary Club of Mill Creek welcomed three new members July 30th. Joining the club are Les Metrovich, Mortgage Lender with North Pacific Mortgage, Meridith Lambert, Banquet and Event Manager with the Mill Creek Country Club and Danielle Pratt, attorney with Newton Knight, LLP
It was fun and laughter during the last meeting as everyone had a chance to say thanks to President Bridget and of course advising incoming President Jeff Brennan.
The Interact Club of Archbishop Murphy High School received a $1,000 check from Rotary for their help in this years auction. The money will be used to support the Mill Creek Food Bank.
Students of the Year
(Left to Right)
Courtney Jurek - Sno-Isle Tech Scholorship
Blake Podnar - Maria and Steve Matthews (JHS) Scholorship
Samantha Nixon - Diane Schimpf Memorial (AMHS) Scholorship