Home Page Stories
Rotary Youth Exchange is the opportunity of a lifetime for the more than 8,000 students who participate each year.
Gaby recently returned from spending her junior year on exchange in Santander, Spain where she was able to emerge herself by learning and living the culture, make lasting relationships and traveling to ten other European countries with other Rotary exchange students. Gaby often refers to her experience on exchange as a year she will never forget and encourages everyone, no matter what age to spend time away from their home country and culture. She is very grateful to Wilshire Rotary Club for sponsoring her exchange.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for professionals with work experience in international relations or peace and conflict prevention and resolution. Our fellows are committed to community and international service and the pursuit of peace.
Applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended
- Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Excellent leadership skills
- Master's degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor's degree
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background