Register now to join over 2,500 other leaders from health care, government, business, academia, NGO's, faith based organizations and mediation services to learn about solutions to the problems we face every day. Over 100 local and international experts come from diverse fields of expertise. We are fortunate to have garnered the quality of professionals we have. Their credentials are outstanding. You can review our speakers' bios on our official website. You can also listen to a short interview with some of the speakers.
Please register now to participate in this important conference that will be on January 15-16, 2016 in Ontario, CA and take advantage of the Early Bird Registration.
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for professionals with work experience in international relations or peace and conflict prevention and resolution. Our fellows are committed to community and international service and the pursuit of peace.
Applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended
- Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Excellent leadership skills
- Master's degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor's degree
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background