Northern Trust Open -- Feb. 12-16, 2013

 

 

 

Image
 
 
 
Image
   

The Northern Trust Open will be Feb. 12-16, 2014, at the Riviera Country Club.  In cooperation with the NTO, tickets are being offered to benefit The Rotary Club of Pacific Palisades Foundation.

TICKETS Fore CHARITY is a unique fundraising program designed to help local nonprofit organizations raise money by promoting ticket sales to the Northern Trust Open. The Rotary Club of Pacific Palisades Foundation will receive 80% of the net proceeds from each ticket sold through this web site.  The remaining 20% of the net proceeds benefits City of Hope.
 
You may order tickets directly on line here. These tickets will benefit our Foundation.
 
If you desire to order using a check, mail a check together with this form to Rotary Club of Pacific Palisades Foundation, P.O. Box 114, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272. Northern Trust tickets will be mailed to you.
 
Ticket Choices:
 
Daily Grounds tickets:
      $30  for one day, Wednesday - Saturday, Feb. 12-16
Weekend Grounds ticket:
      $45 for Saturday and Sunday
Full Week Grounds ticket:
     $80  Wednesday (Pro/Am day) through Sunday
Clubhouse ticket:
     $295 for Wednesday (Pro/Am day) through Sunday
 
For more information: email rotaryclubofpacificpalisadesfd@gmail.com.
 
Club members: additional material

 Image

 
 
 
ClubRunner © 2002–2015  All rights reserved.
Privacy Statement | Online Help | System Requirements