Chick-Fil-A Schaumburg 5K Challenge
- Providing school supplies to families in need
- Helping folks who struggle with mental health issues find needed services
- Providing funding and resources so Schaumburg and Hoffman Estates High Schools can send weekend food packages home with students living in food insecure families
- Giving scholarships to hard working students who need help financing their college tuition and fees.
- Helping people get back to work and/or find better jobs.
- Working with the Schaumburg Barn Senior Nutritional Program serving the Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates area
Miss Septemberfest 2015 Luncheon & Crowning
We will have representatives from each of these organizations at our regular meeting at Chandler's on July 10, 2015 to receive their checks.
Terry Parke - Club President 2015-2016
Aaron Ruff Four Way Test Award Winner 2015
Thank you to all those who purchased tickets for the 2014 Vacation Raffle. The money we raise goes right back into those in need in Schaumburg and Hoffman Estates communities.
Congratulations to our winners for this year:
Vacation and $1000 winner: Frank & Tiffany Kolaska
$500 winner: Ken Kolinda
$200 winner: Jerry Wattron