A Message From President Sigur Whitaker
Club Executives & Directors
In the News
The sold out, inaugural Suds & Buds party raised funds for Norfolk Botanical Garden, Rotary Club of Norfolk and the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia. Nearly 350 guests kicked off spring at Suds & Buds on Friday, March 20, 2015 by enjoying food from area restaurants, craft beer, wine, live music and an evening with friends in our region's most beautiful spot -- Norfolk Botanical Garden.
Stay tuned for details on the 2016 Suds & Buds party!
- Autism Society of Tidewater for workshops for a pilot program to teach first responders and autistic citizens to have positive interactions.
- Barrett Haven Transitional Home for a computer to help area homeless women and single pregnant women train for employment.
- Children's Harbor for math and science supplies for four early childhood centers in Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth and Sufolk.
- Crispus Attucks Cultural Center for dance attire for underserved youth in the RISE arts program.
- D'Art Center for lighting for a new classroom at the Norfolk visual arts center.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School for a computer for the HOPES Clinic for uninsured Norfolk residents needing medical care.
- Edmarc Hospice for supplies for area children in hospice care and their families in support groups.
- Eggleston Services for benches for disabled workers to use while waiting for rides home from work at the Norfolk center.
- Friends of Norfolk's Environment for plants and supplies to restore wetlands along Colley Avenue in Norfolk.
- Governors School for the Arts for a marimba for the instrumental music department for area public school students.
- Horizons Hampton Roads for cameras for low-income public school students in a summer enrichment program that includes photography studies.
- William A. Hunton YMCA for tables and chairs for programs for low-income children, adults and senior citizens living in public housing.
- Gen. Douglas MacArthur Foundation to refurbish and stock a traveling history footlocker that helps in teaching area students and citizens.
- Mosaic Steel Orchestra for instruments to train low-income students from Norfolk and area cities to play music.
- Park Place School for computers and a reading program for low-income Norfolk elementary students who struggle in public school.
- Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing for fishing equipment for a therapeutic program for area wounded soldiers and military veterans.
- Primeplus Norfolk Senior Center for a sink and cabinets in a classroom used for programs for older adults.
- Virginia Supportive Housing to furnish an efficiency apartment for a formerly homeless Norfolk person moving into Crescent Square in Virginia Beach
Virginia ZooApr 19, 2015
2:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Apr 30, 2015
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Kaufman & Canoles officesMay 11, 2015
4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Rotary Golf Social
Bay Creek Resort and ClubMay 30, 2015
9:35 AM – 5:00 PM
Clean the Bay Day
Jun 06, 2015
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Kaufman & Canoles officesJun 08, 2015
4:30 PM – 6:00 PM