Subscribe to Newsletter
- Mondays: 12:00 noon Rotary Club of Kahului: The Dunes at Maui Lani
- Tuesdays: 7:00 am Rotary Club of Lahaina Sunrise: Pioneer Inn, Lahaina
- Tuesdays: 5:00 pm on 1st, 2nd & 3rd Tuesdayis: Royal Lahaina Resort, Kaanapali—Social 4th Tuesday
- Wednesdays: 12:00 noon Rotary Club of Kihei-Wailea: Mulligan's on the Blue, Wailea
- Thursdays: 7:00 am Rotary Club of Wailuku: The Vineyard Food Co, Wailuku
- Thursdays: 11:45 am Rotary Club of Lahaina: Royal Lahaina Resort, Lahaina
- Thursdays: 12:00 noon Rotary Club of Maui: Kahili Golf Course Restaurant, Kahului
- Thursdays: 5:45 pm on 2nd & 4th Thursdays, Rotary Club of Valley Isle Sunset: Fernando's, Queen Ka'ahumanu Center
- Thursdays: 5:30 pm Rotary Club of Lanai: Hotel Lana'i, Lana'i
- Fridays: 8:00 am Rotary Club of Upcountry Maui: Casanovas, Makawao
ALOHA AND E KOMO MAI (welcome)
A Message From Our 2015–2016 President, Ron Harris
The Rotary Club of Kihei-Wailea is in its 38th year of service, Meetings at Mulligan's On The Blue begin at 12:00 noon. Lunch is available from 11:45 on and meetings end between 1:15 and 1:30.
The Rotary Club of Kihei-Wailea Mission Statement:
"In the spirit of the Rotary Four-Way Test, strive to improve the lives, health, and well-being of citizens (with a special emphasis on children) in our community and that of underprivileged communities around the world. Achieve meaningful results for our service projects in an atmosphere of fun, fellowship, and aloha."
With Rotary Aloha,
Ron Harris, President
Rotary International Convention-Seoul, South Korea
May 28, 2016 – Jun 01, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 – Jun 12, 2016
Rotary All-Island President's Induction
Seascape Restaurant in MaalaeaJun 24, 2016
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
President Ron's Demotion Special Luncheon Party
Mulligans on the BlueJun 29, 2016
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
You can support the Rotary Club of Kihei-Wailea at no additional cost to you when you shop at Amazon.com. All you have to do is click on the Amazon link. Amazon's website will come up, and all you have to do is shop like you normally would. Amazon will donate between 5%-15% of your purchase back to our club! Click and shop now. It's that easy!
Bring your HI 5 aluminum cans, and plastic and glass bottles to the meeting. They add up to make a large contribution for our service projects.
New Rotarian Action Group helps countries grow food that suits their nutritional needs
Correcting the "Green Revolution" mistake of promoting American-European farming in developing countries, this Rotary project changes the focus to indigenous crops that can allow the population to eat more nutritiously according to their specific needs and are already adapted to local pests, diseases, and climatic conditions.
Kihei Boat Ramp, Kamaole Beach Parks, or South Maui Dune Restoration projects every Monday from 7:30 - 9:30 am. Contact Bob & Lis Richardson:808-264-1798 or visit South Maui Volunteers