Scott Moffatt from the Rosseau Group was our guest speaker. The Rosseau Group is very active throughout Muskoka and are new owners of Muskoka Springs which they acquired from Rotary member Mike Billinghurst. Scott was thanked by Larry Miller with some Muskoka gold.
$2,000 - Ruth Smith of Bracebridge ticket sold by Paul Hammond;
$1,500 - Dan Willette of Bracebridge ticket sold by Don Smith;
$500 - Phillips Adams of Bracebridge, ticket sold by Bob Jacob
$250 - Steph Chadda of Toronto (and Bracebridge), ticket sold by Peter Rickard.
- Operation of the Rotary Centre for Youth;
- Rotary Centennial Gardens;
- South Muskoka Memorial Hospital;
- Student Bursaries;
- Support for Girl Guides and Boy Scouts Clubs in Bracebridge;
- YWCA Muskoka Programs;
- Annual Rotary Musical;
- Canada Day Fireworks;
- Skating rink at Annie Williams Park;
- Bracebridge's Winter Village in Memorial Park;
- Bracebridge Lawn Bowling Greens;
- Humanitarian support for residents of Bracebridge;
- numerous acitvities undertaken by organizations in which the club supports either on an annual or ongoing basis.